What is Cardio Exercise
Many people normally think about a cardio workout in terms of a steady exercise e.g. running or jogging but in reality cardio exercise also known as aerobic or endurance exercise is anything that increases your breathing and heart rates and as a result, it improves the way your circulatory system, lungs and your heart work. Cardiovascular exercise uses aerobic metabolism. The body through the combustion of carbohydrates, amino acids, and fats in the presence of oxygen generates energy. Because of the cardio exercise the heart rate increases and you breathe deeply to maximize the amount of oxygen in your blood thus helping your body use it more efficiently to create energy.
Benefits of Cardio Exercise
With as little as a 30 minute cardio exercise session per day you can boost your general health and well-being allowing you to be be fitter and healthier. You will feel more energized and will not get tired quickly. You will have a stronger cardiovascular system, with more capillaries delivering more oxygen to the cells in your muscles. You will also enjoy increased stamina and endurance with each passing session.
- Regular cardio workouts can lower your blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Cardio helps burn a lot of calories, speeds up our metabolism and improves our body mass index (BMI).
- Performing cardio exercises regularly will help you maintain your ideal weight.
- It helps control blood pressure and strengthens the immune system.
- Cardio helps reduce bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol.
- Aerobic exercise (cardio) is an effective way to improve your health and burn calories. Studies also show that it’s one of the most effective forms of exercise for reducing belly fat.
Shake and Cardio
Shake is a 30-minute trampoline routine of constant movement that requires an alert and expansive state of awareness that opens you up to all the possibilities of the coming day. It’s an ideal early morning cardio routine, as its movements not only activate every muscle in your body, but also ignite your psyche. With this trampoline cardio routine, you will rejuvenate and invigorate yourself. It’s made up of compound moves that involve contracting all your muscles, including your deep hidden stabilizer muscles. Free yourself and open up to self-expression to form new habits.
A trampoline is a very unstable surface, so you are constantly having every muscle in your body engage by staying on the mat and pulsating. You are shaking everything in your body. Your heart rate goes up and your oxygen intake increases making a Shake workout one of the best cardio routines for your body.